Room and venue bookings
Across Murdoch campuses there are many rooms and venues for use by students and Guild groups. These can be booked via Resource Booker. You can use these rooms for study or events and external guests can attend. Available spaces include:
- seminar and tutorial rooms, lecture theatres and labs
- study and meeting rooms (with av equipment)
- venues for events including courtyards, gardens and grounds
- sporting facilities.
If your booking is for a community group, you can find out more about what is available and how to make a general booking on our hire facilities page.
If you would like to book an individual or group study room in the Library, please see the Library Study Locations.
The Room Bookings team can help to find the most suitable room for your needs.
Requesting a booking for students or guild groups
- Log in Resource Booker with your university student number and password. Click on Make a Booking and select a resource you want to book.
- You need to complete the pop up booking form within Resource Booker and agree to the terms and conditions of hire to submit a booking request.
- If your function involves the consumption or sale of alcohol you need to complete a liquor permit application or where necessary provide a copy of your occasional liquor license and return it signed with your application form. You will be asked to complete this before your booking is approved in Resource booker.
Your application will be considered, and you will receive email notification of the status of your booking. Some booking types will have automatic approval while some may require more information before approval is given for you booking to go ahead.
Cancelling a booking
If you need to cancel your booking a minimum of 1 week notice is required. You can cancel any bookings you have made in Resource Booker by double clicking on the booking listed under My Bookings, then click the Cancel button at the very bottom of the booking details pop up.