Room and venue bookings
Across Murdoch campuses there are many rooms and venues for use by students and Guild groups. You can use these rooms for study or events and external guests can attend. Available spaces include:
- seminar and tutorial rooms, lecture theatres and labs
- study and meeting rooms (with av equipment)
- venues for events including courtyards, gardens and grounds
- sporting facilities.
If your booking is for a community group, you can find out more about what is available and how to make a general booking on our hire facilities page.
If you would like to book an individual or group study room in the Library, please see the Library Study Locations.
The Room Bookings team can help to find the most suitable room for your needs.
Requesting a booking for students or guild groups
- Email the Room bookings team and indicate the date, time and estimated attendance for the booking so we can advise on which venues may be available. If you already know which venue you prefer you can request a specific venue.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions of hire submit a completed room booking application.
- If your function involves the consumption or sale of alcohol you need to complete a liquor permit application or where necessary provide a copy of your occasional liquor license and return it signed with your application form.
Your application will be considered, and we will send you a confirmation if the booking can go ahead.
Cancelling a booking
If you need to cancel your booking a minimum of 1 week notice is required. Contact the Room Bookings team as soon as possible.