If you are a Canadian student, you may be eligible for student loans to study at Murdoch through the Canadian Government.

In Canada, financial assistance is available to students through:

  • the Government of Canada’s Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP)
  • programs operated by the provincial or territorial governments.

How does it work?

The CSLP provides financial assistance to Canadian students (including part-time students) for study in Canada or at designated international institutions. In addition to student loans, CSLP offers non-repayable Canada Student Grants.

In Ontario, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, the federal and provincial loan programs are integrated so only one application is needed. In other provinces and territories (except Yukon) separate applications are required.

For more information or to find out if you are eligible, visit the Government of Canada's CanLearn website.

Please contact financialaid@murdoch.edu.au for your Canada student loans certification and confirmation of enrolment at Murdoch University.