In addition to scholarships, there are other financial support options available, including loans. Depending on your situation, loans are available for tuition and other costs, as well as short term small loans to help in emergency situations.

Australian government assistance

The Australian government offers HELP loans for domestic students which allow you to defer payment of your course fees or student contribution.

Learn more about government assistance

Overseas student loans

Murdoch University participates in financial aid programs offered by governments in other countries. If you are studying at Murdoch from one of the below countries, we can help you to apply for government funding from your home country.

  • Please contact us for completion of Certification of Study Progress (Udlandsstipendium) forms
  • Please contact us for completion of Lånekassen Form-C.
  • Please contact us for completion of CSN Study Assurance/ School Signature Forms
United States of America

Contact us

If you have any questions regarding the above loan programs or would like to query a program that is not listed, please email International Office at