Find your place at our Perth campus
Our Perth campus is where the Murdoch experience first began. Set amongst native bushland just 15kms from the CBD, our largest campus was built on the foundations of free-thinking and curiosity to deliver a unique learning environment.
Located on over 22 hectares, we’re one of Australia’s largest campuses so you can find everything you’d expect of a world-class university, along with a few extras.
Bush Court is the heart of our campus, connecting our original buildings with modern, innovative facilities. From here, you can easily access:
- Boola Katitjin, opened in 2023, is a state-of-the-art teaching and learning facility which houses up to 60% of classes
- The Student Centre
- Geoffrey Bolton Library, which is also home to the Launchpad
- Student Hub, which includes a range of food options, IGA X-Press and courtyards
- Pop-up food trucks
- Kim Beazley Lecture Theatre
- Nexus Theatre
- The Tavern
- Murdoch Sports and Recreation Centre (including Esports Hub).
The Murdoch Student Guild often hold events and activities on Bush Court, including market stalls on Thursdays during semester, so there’s always something happening to keep you informed and entertained.
Other areas of the campus include a wide range of facilities to help you get the most out of your time at Murdoch. These include:
- student accommodation
- Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre
- health and wellbeing services
- careers and employability services
- child care and parenting facilities
- sport and recreation facilities
- Worship Centre
- art gallery.
Our Perth campus is also home to a working farm, veterinary services, a wetland and a variety of wildlife. So while you’re walking from a lecture to meet friends on Bush Court to check out live music or grab lunch, keep an eye out for quendas dashing about and red-tailed black cockatoos flying above.
Learn more by taking an interactive tour or read about our facilities.
Located on South Street in Murdoch, the campus is close to Perth’s CBD and just 8km from Fremantle. We’re accessible by public transport, car or bicycle, so choosing an affordable, convenient or environmentally friendly way to get here is easy.
Remember to check if you’re eligible for a Tertiary SmartRider to get discounted travel. SmartRiders are available through the Guild.
The best way to find your way around is with Murdoch Maps. You can search for facilities, services or a specific location.