Learning advisor consultations
If you need intensive one-on-one support on how to successfully complete your assignment using effective strategies and skills, a learning advisor can help or refer you to the right person for advice.
You can book 45-minute consultations between 9.30am – 3.30pm from Monday to Friday. Our learning advisors can meet you in person or via Microsoft Teams.
How we can help you
Our Learning Advisors can help you with:
- analysing assignment questions
- academic writing (organisation, coherence, language and style)
- paraphrasing and referencing techniques
- using high quality sources
- avoiding academic misconduct
- numeracy skills.
To meet with a learning advisor, book a consultation through your Peer Academic Coach.