Open to exploring your future?
All tickets have now been allocated for Open Day. Join our waitlist so you can be the first to know if tickets become available.
Open Day isn't your only opportunity to explore your future at Murdoch University. Check out our other events happening soon and if you have any questions about studying at Murdoch, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Open Day experience
You’ll be welcomed to campus by our friendly community as they check you into the event and provide you with all the information you need for the day. Please only attend the welcome session and campus tour you registered for as all tickets have now been allocated for this event.
Start your day with the Murdoch Welcome Experience. You’ll be wowed right from the start by joining this interactive session, where you’ll find out what’s so special about Murdoch Uni.
Join a guided tour relevant to your area of interest. Our Student Ambassadors will show you our learning facilities and introduce you to the academics you could be learning from.
- Chiropractic Science
- Creative Arts and Communications
- Engineering and Energy
- Law and Criminology
- Medical, Molecular and Forensic Sciences
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences
Information Sessions, Course Hubs and much more!
When you have registered for the welcome session, you gain access to;
- Speak with our academics about courses and careers and immerse yourself in hands-on activities.
- Network with our panel of current students. Ask questions about their pathways to university and hear about their Murdoch experience.
- Learn more about our flexible admission requirements and pathway options, including Early Offers and our enabling programs.
The safety and wellbeing of our community is the number one priority for Murdoch University. We will continue to adhere to current State and Federal Government restrictions to provide an experience that enables us to operate in a safe manner.
Please note: If you are below 16 years of age, you will need a parent or a legal guardian to register on your behalf for this event.