The Murdoch Guild is your voice on campus, offering advocacy, support and services as well as a wide range of events and activities.
The Guild is run by students, for students. Membership is non-compulsory, free and available to all students at our Perth and Mandurah Campus. You can enjoy a range of services through the Murdoch Guild, including:
- Education and welfare support services through the Student Assist Office, such as advice on academic appeals, Food Bank access, legal referrals, tax help, tutoring and support with Centrelink Issues
- Help to find jobs and accommodation through Student Assist
- A book subsidy scheme for students in need
- Facilities such as Café Kadjininy, the Tavern and the Volunteer Hub
- Clubs and societies to help you build your network of friends
The Murdoch Guild also runs fun events and activities throughout the year including Stamp Out Stress Day, the Guild Ball and Multicultural Day.
Explore the Murdoch Guild website to learn more, including how you can become a member.