Murdoch University's Careers Masterclass is an annual professional development day for careers counsellors, teachers and anyone else who may find themselves involved in career conversations with students and their parents.
Every year Careers Masterclass shines a spotlight on topical issues. Last year's topic focussed on the future of careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Over the course of the day, you will:
- Experience a number of expert led training sessions from leaders in their fields and Murdoch University staff
- Hear from a panel of industry professional, alumni and current students
- Participate in interactive workshops
- Get updates on our admissions requirements and pathways for future students
- Receive a resource pack and a certificate of completion
"The day was full of interesting topics, I enjoyed the presentations. It was a well-planned event and I took away useful information on how to support students. Thank you!"
- 2017 Careers Masterclass participant
"I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the interactive workshop in action and can see the benefits beyond undergraduate education classes. Really interesting."
- 2018 Careers Masterclass participant
Meet the speakers
Co-founder and Managing Director of Refraction MediaAs a passionate advocate for STEM, Heather co-founded STEM-specialised media company, Refraction Media, in 2013 with a view to creating a smarter future. She has developed more than 30 STEM-based teacher resources, which are used by more than 100,000 educators.
Dr Amanda Woods-McConney
|Date||2019 date to be advised|
|Location||Kim Beazley Lecture Theatre, Murdoch University, 90 South Street, Murdoch|
|Time||8:30am - 3:30pm|
To express your interest, please contact email@example.com