How to apply
It’s easy to apply to study abroad at Murdoch – you may even be able to apply online. We have a dedicated team who can help you manage your application every step of the way.
Before you apply, it’s important to know whether you’re recognised as an Exchange student or a Study Abroad student:
- If you’re studying at one of our official partner universities, and you’ve been nominated for a placement at Murdoch University, you’re known as an Exchange student.
- If you’re applying to study at Murdoch directly, even if you’re from one of or partner universities, you’re known as a Study Abroad student.
- If you are entering Murdoch directly from high school, you must meet our Minimum Entry Requirements.
- If you are currently enrolled in University, you must be in good academic standing at your home institution as per your academic records
- Have made sound academic progress at your home institution.
- Meet our minimum English language requirements (if your first language is not English)
How to apply
To apply to study at Murdoch in either Semester 1 or Semester 2, simply apply online via MyAdmission.
Students from certain countries may need to apply via an agent.
Please ensure your application includes all relevant attachments so it can be processed as quickly as possible.
Don’t miss the application deadline
We recommend that you submit you application to study abroad as soon as possible. Our informal application deadlines are:
- 30 November to begin study in Semester 1 (February to June)
- 31 May to begin in Semester 2 (August to November)
If your application is received after these deadlines, you can still be considered on a case by case basis.
You can change your units
If you change your mind about which units you would like to study, you can change the units you have selected at any time, even up to the first week of classes. Simply contact our Advisors to change your selections.
Accept your offer to secure your place at Murdoch
Once your application has been assessed and your unit selections checked, you’ll be advised of the outcome either by our team at Murdoch or the institution you applied through.