Want to change your career?
It's never too late for a change. If you're over the age of 20 and are ready to explore your uni options, come along to our Mature Age Open Night to find how to start studying in 2020.
We'll answer your questions about application, scholarships and support services. You'll also find out about enabling programs, portfolio entry and using your TAFE qualifications.
- Discover how you can become a Murdoch University student through our Mature Age Pathway (MAP), the pathway that recognises your unique situation as a mature age student
- Hear about Ontrack and FlexiTrack, the enabling programs that can help you qualify for entry into a course at Murdoch University
- Learn more about the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre and the additional academic, social, cultural and emotional support networks available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. This includes hearing about our award winning K-Track program
- Learn about how your TAFE qualification (Certificate IV or higher) can get you in to university
- Find out about the Media Portfolio Entry Pathway, and how you can enrol in a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Creative Media or Bachelor of Communication based on your potential for creative aptitude
- Listen to current students share their experiences of coming to university as a mature age student
- Ask questions about the application process, scholarships, and support services.