The Ragdoll scholarships have been made possible by generous donors who wish to support students commencing any undergraduate course in the disciplines of Business, Law, Engineering, Health, Science, Teaching, or Technology.
Students who begin study in a Semester 2 intake are welcome to submit an application for consideration in the following Semester 1 round.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or NZ Citizen.
- enrol full-time and commencing your first year of your undergraduate course, in one of the following disciplines:
- business and law
- be experiencing personal and/or financial hardship
How to Apply
Complete the online application form and attach the required documents by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- a personal statement of 300 words maximum
- evidence of financial hardship (e.g. payslips, tax notice of assessment or Centrelink income statement).
Subject to your ongoing acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions. Payment will be made in the following instalments:
$2,000 in week 7 or 8 of the Semester (S1 or S2), for up to eight semesters (inclusive of honours).