Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
Are you passionate about technology? If you are starting a tech-based undergraduate degree in 2021, you could be eligible for a scholarship valued at $15,000 from Westpac Scholars Trust. There are multiple scholarships to be awarded, across a wide range of degree programs.
The Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship is open to school leavers who have graduated in the last year and are eager to explore positive change through technology.
It's not just about funding though. In partnership with Westpac Scholars Trust, we’ll help you develop into a stronger leader through a personalised enrichment program. This includes access to paid internship opportunities and inspiring mentors, and an international learning experience in Asia. You will also have access to unique networks of people who would otherwise be out of reach. Best of all, you'll become a lifelong member of Westpac 100 Scholars Network, an inclusive group of some of the brightest minds in Australia.
To apply you need to show:
- a demonstrated interest in technology
- curiosity to explore a future that is connected to technology and how it can make a difference in the world
- focus on personal growth and development
- commitment to be an active Westpac Scholar Alumni member
- diverse skills and experience.
More information about the scholarship can be found on Westpac Scholars Trust web site.
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have completed Year 12 in 2018 or 2019 AND attained a minimum selection rank of 70 OR are progressing from a relevant vocational education program that meets entry requirements
- be commencing an undergraduate degree for the first time in 2020
- select Murdoch as your first preference on TISC in either the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Creative Media or some majors in the Bachelor of Science (see the full list of applicable courses).
How to Apply
- a personal statement
- written reference
- academic record
Paid in installments of $2,500 by week 10 of each standard Semester period.