New Colombo Plan Scholarship
- be an Australian citizen
- not be a current or previous citizen or permanent resident of your proposed primary location or secondary location
- be enrolled, until completion of all overseas study components, in at least one bachelor degree or bachelor honours degree unit at Murdoch University, excluding Veterinary Science, Nursing and Chiropractic Science.
- be undertaking, until completion of all study components, at least one bachelor degree or bachelor honours degree
- be between 18 and 30 years of age (inclusive) for non-Indigenous applicants, or between 18 and 35 years of age (inclusive) for Indigenous applicants on 1 January 2022.
- have achieved a minimum of 70% graded average or equivalent for their undergraduate course at the time of application
- not be a previous recipient of a scholarship under the NCP program.
How to Apply
If you are eligible and want to be considered as a nominee for Murdoch University, you need to:
- attend one of the following compulsory online and interactive information sessions:
- Friday 25 June, 11.00am - 11.45am
- Tuesday 29 June, 10.00am - 10.45am
- Wednesday 30 June, 2.00pm - 2.45pm
- find a host university and discuss academic credit with your Academic Chair
- compile the required documents outlined below and email them to email@example.com by 12.00pm AWST, Friday 23 July.
After submitting your expression of interest to us, you will then apply directly to the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). In preparation, we will provide feedback on your expression of interest so you can improve your application to DFAT further.
If your application is accepted by DFAT, you will be invited to Canberra to participate in an interview. If you pass this last stage, you will be awarded the scholarship.
Please refer to DFATs website for more information on payment details.