New Colombo Plan Scholarship
- be an Australian citizen
- not be a current or previous citizen or permanent resident of your proposed primary location or secondary location
- be enrolled, until completion of all overseas study components, in at least one bachelor degree or bachelor honours degree unit at Murdoch University, excluding Veterinary Science, Nursing and Chiropractic Science.
- be undertaking, until completion of all study components, at least one bachelor degree or bachelor honours degree
- be between 18 and 28 years of age (inclusive) on 1 January 2121
- have achieved a minimum of 70% graded average or equivalent for their undergraduate course at the time of application
- not be a previous recipient of a scholarship under the NCP program.
How to Apply
- participate in one of three compulsory online and interactive information sessions. To register your interest in one of these sessions, please email Jeannette Geesmann, Student Mobility Officer Outbound.
- Tuesday 19 May - 10am
- Wednesday 20 May - 2pm
- Friday 22 May - 10am
- find a host university and discuss academic credit with your Academic Chair
- compile the below required documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (AWST), Monday 22 June 2020.
After submitting your expression of interest to us, you will then apply directly to the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) between 22 July and 18 August 2020. In preparation, we will provide feedback on your expression of interest so you can improve your application to DFAT further.
If your application is accepted by DFAT, you will be invited to Canberra to participate in an interview. If you pass this last stage, you will be awarded the scholarship.
Please refer to DFATs website for more information on payment details.