Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Success Scholarships
Kulbardi was first established in 1988 as the Aboriginal Education Unit for Murdoch University. The centre was named the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre by respected Elder Ralph Winmar. Kulbardi, pronounced ‘Kool-bar-dee’, is the Noongar word for magpie.
The Kulbardi Success Scholarships are open to all Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students currently enrolled in an enabling, undergraduate or postgraduate course at Murdoch University.
Awarded in categories of:
- Kulbardi Education Assistance
- Kulbardi Childcare Support Scheme
- Kulbardi Accommodation Assistance
- Kulbardi Laptop Scheme
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- intend to enrol or are currently enrolled at Murdoch University in either an enabling, undergraduate or postgraduate course
- be an Australian citizen
- be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- not currently be in receipt of any Commonwealth Scholarship payments (ICECS/ICAS/IAS)
Contact the Kulbardi Student Support Coordinator if you need more information.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Please note that the UG & PG scholarships are awarded each semester and students will need to reapply every 6 months.*
Kulbardi Laptop Scheme - laptop will be provided to you by the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre.
*Students who were awarded the Kulbardi Success (UG or PG) Scholarship will need to reapply BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE each semester.