Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Health Scholarships
The Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre has a vital role in assisting the University to meet its commitment to the education of Indigenous people.
The Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Health Scholarships are open to all Indigenous students currently enrolled in an undergraduate course within the health or human services disciplines. This includes, but is not limited to: Chiropractic, Psychology and Nursing.
Awarded in categories of:
- Kulbardi Education Assistance
- Kulbardi Childcare Support Scheme
- Kulbardi Accommodation Assistance
- Kulbardi Laptop Scheme
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- intend to enrol or are currently enrolled at Murdoch University in an undergraduate course within the health or human services disciplines
- Circumstances of personal and/or financial hardship may be taken into consideration.
- be an Australian citizen
- be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Contact Kulbardi Student Support Coordinator for more information.
How to Apply
Complete the online application form below and attach the required documents by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- complete the application form (please note: Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Success Scholarship & Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Health Scholarship are in the one application).
- personal statement
Monetary payments will be made fortnightly directly to the successful recipient's nominated bank account during the applicable semester.
Kulbardi Laptop Scheme - Laptop will be provided to you by the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre.