Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Health Scholarships
The Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre has a vital role in assisting the University to meet its commitment to the education of Indigenous people.
The Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Health Scholarships are open to all Indigenous students currently enrolled in an undergraduate course within the health or human services disciplines. This includes, but is not limited to: Chiropractic, Psychology and Nursing.
Awarded in categories of:
- Kulbardi Education Assistance
- Kulbardi Childcare Support Scheme
- Kulbardi Accommodation Assistance
- Kulbardi Laptop Scheme
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- intend to enrol or are currently enrolled at Murdoch University in an undergraduate course within the health or human services disciplines in 2020
- Circumstances of personal and/or financial hardship may be taken into consideration.
- be an Australian citizen.
- be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Contact Kulbardi Student Support Coordinator for more information.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- personal statement
Monetary payments will be made fortnightly directly to the successful recipient's nominated bank account during the applicable semester.
Kulbardi Laptop Scheme - Laptop will be provided to you by the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre.