Welcome Back International Scholarship
Welcoming new students into our supportive community has been at the heart of Murdoch University and continues to be so during the challenging times COVID-19 has brought to us all.
With Australian and Western Australian borders opening in 2022, Murdoch is welcoming back international students with a 20% fee reduction scholarship for their course duration.
We encourage you to apply and accept your offer to start studying in 2022 and beyond.
Murdoch looks forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Perth campus as you join our global community of pioneering minds.
You could be eligible if you meet all of the following requirements:
- you are an international, full fee-paying student
- you are starting studies at one of Murdoch's Western Australian campuses in 2022 to 2024 intakes
- you are starting studies in an eligible Murdoch coursework degree
- you are not receiving any other Murdoch scholarship
You are not eligible to receive this scholarship if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent residency visa holder;
- are not required to pay international student tuition fees;
- have an incomplete Murdoch University degree;
- have received an Australian Government scholarship that covers all or part of your tuition fees;
- are sponsored by a non-Australian Government funding body that holds a scholarship agreement with Murdoch University.
- bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma and masters by coursework degrees available to international students and delivered at one of Murdoch's Western Australian campus' (excluding the Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Veterinary Biology, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and Master of Clinical Psychology as these are ineligible courses)
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship as it is automatically awarded to students who meet all the eligibility criteria during the time of admission.
This scholarship works as a 20% tuition fee contribution and is automatically deducted from the course tuition fee each teaching period, for the course duration.
It will be credited to a recipient’s Murdoch University tuition fee account and cannot be accessed by the recipient.