Alumni 25% Fee Tuition Discount
Have you recently joined our alumni community and are ready to start postgraduate study? To help support your goals, we’re offering a 25% reduction in postgraduate fees if you’ve finished your undergraduate degree in the past 12 months and are transitioning into an eligible postgraduate course (excludes honours) without a break in study.
(1) You are eligible for an alumni fee discount for Murdoch University tuition fees if you meet all the following requirements:
- you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree of Bachelor level or a Masters (research or coursework) degree from Murdoch University in the 12 months prior to starting your postgraduate studies; and
- you are enrolled in an Eligible Course (please see clause 3) at the time of applying for the alumni fee discount; and
- you are studying at one of Murdoch's Western Australian campuses.
(2) You are not receiving any other Murdoch-funded scholarship.
(3) Eligible applicants will only be permitted to apply an alumni fee discount to the fees associated with one of the following Murdoch study options:
- a Graduate Certificate; or
- a Graduate Diploma; or
- Masters by research; or
- Masters by course work.
To view the full Terms and Conditions of the Alumni 25% Fee Tuition Discount please click here.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship as it is automatically awarded to students who meet all the eligibility criteria.
Application not required.
The Alumni Fee Discount works as 25% tuition fee contribution and is automatically deducted from the eligible course tuition fee each teaching period, for the course duration.