Academic Excellence Awards: Honours
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA's) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
The Domestic Honours category of the MUAEA's are awarded to commencing students with an average grade of 80% or higher or equivalent GPA in a Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Honours program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an applicant who will commence studies at Murdoch University in any honours course
- have an excellent academic record with an average WAM (weighted average mark) of 80% or higher, in your qualifying Bachelor degree course
- give permission for your image and name to be used by the University in our media and publications and to co-operate with reasonable marketing requests for the purposes of publicity for the MUAEA Scholarship.
How to Apply
Complete the online application below and attach the required documents before the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- academic transcripts (only if you're from another university. This does not apply to Murdoch students).
Payment of the award will be made in two equal instalments, directly into your nominated bank account, as follows:
- $1,500 in week 7 or 8 in the semester you are awarded;
- $1,500 in week 7 or 8 consecutive second semester.
All payments are subject to your ongoing acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions of the award.