TAFE WA Scholarship
Be rewarded while studying for your degree at Murdoch University. This reward acknowledges commencing students who have completed a diploma, advanced diploma or associate degree at one of TAFE WA’s institutions and are continuing their studies in the same field at Murdoch University.
No. of Scholarships:
Duration of Award:
Level of study:
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- be a current or past student at one of the following institutions:
- South Metropolitan TAFE
- North Metropolitan TAFE
- Regional TAFE
- be completing, or have completed a diploma, advanced diploma or an associate degree; in the same field as your Murdoch University bachelor degree course
- have submitted an application to Murdoch University, or are commencing your first semester, in one of Murdoch University's courses;
- commence at Murdoch University within one semester of completing your TAFE course
- give permission for your image and name to be used by the University in their media and publications.
This scholarship is available to both international and domestic students, however international students in receipt of an International Welcome Scholarship are not eligible for TAFE WA Scholarship.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- a copy of your TAFE academic results and Certificate of Award
- personal statement
- financial Hardship documentation (if applicable)
- reference from academic tutor/lecturer
Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the $3,000 award is paid in two equal instalments (of AU$1,500 each) directly into your nominated Australian bank account in week 7 or 8 of each of the first two consecutive semesters of study.