TAFE WA Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- be a current or past student at one of the following institutions:
- South Metropolitan TAFE
- North Metropolitan TAFE
- Regional TAFE
- be completing, or have completed a diploma, advanced diploma or an associate degree; in the same field as your Murdoch University bachelor degree course
- have submitted an application to Murdoch University, or are commencing your first semester, in one of Murdoch University's courses;
- commence at Murdoch University within one semester of completing your TAFE course
- give permission for your image and name to be used by the University in their media and publications.
This scholarship is available to both international and domestic students, however international students in receipt of an International Welcome Scholarship are not eligible for TAFE WA Scholarship.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- a copy of your TAFE academic results and Certificate of Award
- personal statement
- financial Hardship documentation (if applicable)
- reference from academic tutor/lecturer