Welcome to Caladenia Counselling
Our teaching clinic offers affordable, supportive holistic care for the community. We offer General counselling and also Creative Arts Therapies.
Our centre provides an opportunity for members of the public to discuss issues that are causing concern in a supportive, respectful and confidential environment with our postgraduate student counsellors.
At Caladenia we offer counselling services to individuals, couples and families. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds, and cultures and have several student counsellors fluent in non-English languages.
Murdoch University postgraduate students enrolled in the Master of Counselling provide counselling under the supervision of our experienced and qualified counselling staff.
We charge $30 per visit and $15 for concession card holders.
Fees may be waived at the discretion of the clinic supervisor.
* Terms and conditions
- One standard 60-minute counselling session (valued at $30) is offered to first time clients at the Caladenia Counselling clinic.
- The consultation will be with a second year student studying Master of Counselling at Murdoch University under the supervision of Murdoch University’s qualified counselling staff.
- The offer is redeemable between 6 July 2020 and 31 August 2020 on presentation of the print or online advertisement at the time of attending the counselling session.
- The offer is not valid with any other promotion or discount, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or other merchandise.
- Participation in a counselling session at the Caladenia Counselling clinic is considered to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Caladenia’s standard requirements to complete forms for your initial booking, intake and consent to your treatment also apply.
- There is no obligation to continue with any recommended treatment options resulting from the free consultation.
For more information about your first free counselling session at Caladenia Counselling clinic, contact us on 9360 7848, or the Clinic Director, Gaston Antezana, on 9360 2560.