Our degrees and Postgraduate studies in Ecology, People and Environment
Murdoch University offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that can articulate to a broad range of careers working with ecology and the environment.
- Biological Sciences (BSc)
- Conservation and Wildlife Biology (BSc)
- Environmental Management & Sustainability (BSc)
- Environmental Science (BSc)
- Marine Science (BSc)
Explore our wide range of double majors that you can undertake as a specialised three-year degree.
The School of Veterinary and Life Sciences offers Honours courses which aim to train students for independent research as well as to provide advanced or broadening studies within the student’s chosen field.
- Graduate Certificate of Environmental Assessment and Management (GradCertEnvAsstMan)
- Graduate Certificate of Environmental Science (GradCertEnvSc)
- Graduate Certificate of Protected Area Administration (GradCertPA Admin)
- Graduate Diploma of Environmental Science (GradDipEnvSc)
- Master of Environmental Science (M)
- Master of Protected Area Management (MPA Man)
A Doctoral degree from Murdoch University will foster development of independent research skills, including the capacity to formulate a problem, develop mastery of appropriate conceptual and methodological skills to address it, and relate the research topic to a broader framework of knowledge in a relevant discipline. Research involves critical inquiry designed to further human knowledge.