Murdoch Psychology Clinic
The Murdoch Psychology Clinic offers accessible psychological services to the public.
We provide assessment, and psychological therapy for adults and children who are experiencing a range of difficulties.
We offer help with:
• anxiety and depression
• mood and stress-related problems
• headache and pain management
• chronic fatigue
• sleep problems
• bereavement and grief
• adjustment and loss
• assessment of academic skills, intellectual strengths and weaknesses
• behavioural, emotional and adjustment problems in children and adolescents
• support for persons/families with developmental disabilities
• social skills and communication difficulties
• psychological difficulties related to old age
• cognitive assessments
The clinic is located on the Murdoch University Campus, South St, Murdoch.
Getting to Murdoch Psychology Clinic: It’s just 14 minutes by train from Perth to the Murdoch Station. There are regular buses from Murdoch station to the University campus or it is a shaded 15 minute walk from the station.
Services are provided by clinical and professional psychology trainees at Murdoch School of Psychology who are undertaking post graduate training. All trainees are supervised by experienced Clinical Psychologists. The Clinic also operates as a training and psychology research centre. The service is low cost with discount for concession card holders. There is dedicated parking available on campus.
For more information on the services we provide, please refer to the Murdoch Psychology Clinic leaflet.
Please call the Murdoch Psychology Clinic on 9360 2570 if you feel we can assist you.