Find a course
Curriculum Resource Centre (CRC)
The Curriculum Resource Centre (CRC) is maintained by the School of Education at Murdoch University's South Street campus, so as to enable students to graduate with a knowledge of current teaching resources and an opportunity to explore the innovative use of resources.
The centre offers a variety of teaching resources in the areas of early childhood education, special needs education, langauge education, primary education, secondary education and multicultural education.
The CRC is now located at the Murdoch Library, South Wing Level 1, room 1.012 and 1.013, on the South Street campus of Murdoch. The Rockingham centre of the CRC has been relocated here also.
Please be aware that only Murdoch University School of Education students and Murdoch staff have borrowing rights with the Curriculum Resource Centre. However, others are welcome to visit and browse through the collection during the specific CRC opening hours.
Curriculum Resource Centre (CRC) - South Street
- Monday, Wednesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (*Centre closed on Wednesdays from 27th May to August 5th).
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday: 9.00 am to 4:00 pm
NOTE: The CRC is closed each day between 12 noon and 12:30 pm
School of Education students and staff can still gain access to the CRC beyond the times listed above, via the loans desk staff in the Library during Murdoch Library opening times. Please refer here to library opening hours for South Street campus.
Keep up to date with new resources added to the Curriculum Resource Centres at the South Street and Rockingham campuses by accessing the following link:
CRC New Resource List, or create an RSS feed from our Blog. You can also set your own RSS feed to obtain regular updates directly to your computer for new books on Education added to the library collection. The link to view new books or obtain an RSS feed is below:
New Books RSS feeds. The new book list for Education is not comprehensive and you may need to view the lists in other disciplines to locate books shelved with the discipline.
- Curriculum Resource Centre Blog
- Scootle (formerly The Le@rning Federation) - use your Murdoch University email address as your username. You will get an email message to confirm your registration
- SPICE (science resources)
- Opening Hours
Murdoch University Links
- Search Murdoch University Library Catalogue
- Education Subject Guide
- Student Learning Centre
- Prospective Students Centre
Other Resource Locations
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA)
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)
- Experts in Primary Literacy (e:lit)
- Australian Literacy Educators Association (ALEA)
- Mathematical Association of Western Australia (MAWA)
- Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers (AAMT)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Science Teachers Association of Western Australia (STAWA)
- Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA)
- Social Education Victoria
- Drama Australia
- WA Department of Education and Training Library
- History Teacher's Association of Western Australia (HTAWA)
- Social Educators Association of Australia (SEAA)
Other Locations for Educational Resources
- Perth Zoo
- Gould League
- The Cancer Council Western Australia
- Heart Foundation
If you have used our CRCs we welcome your comments and suggestions. We are constantly monitoring and updating the collection and your suggestions can ensure that we maintain a current and relevant collection. You are invited to email email@example.com with suggestions for our collections and services.
At the South Street Campus:
Senior Library Officer
Phone: (08) 9360 2376
Phone: (08) 9360 2376