Congratulations on deciding to apply for admission here at Murdoch University!
Before you begin your application we want to make sure you have all the right details you need to be able to fill out your online application correctly.
Your steps to apply online
Simply follow the steps below to complete your application online. Please check your eligibility below before you start your application.
- Make sure you have checked you are eligible to make an online application from the information shown below.
- Make sure you know the name of the course you wish to apply for and that you have the course details available, in particular you will need our Murdoch course code. You can find this on page for the course you wish to apply for. Visit our courses section to make sure.
- Make sure you supply your academic transcript. If you have this in a suitable electronic format (Word, PDF etc) and it has been appropriately certified you will be able to upload it with your application. For certain courses you may be required to provide a personal statement and additional documents; we'll contact you if we need more information.
- Murdoch reserves the right to view the original documentation at any time. If we require the original copies of your documents, you can post or deliver these to: The Student Centre, Murdoch University, South Street, Murdoch, WA 6150.
- If you are an Honours applicant, please ensure that you complete and attach the Honours Application Form (pdf format).
Checking your eligibility
- If you are a study abroad/exchange or a short course applicant please contact Murdoch International directly for advice on +61 3 9627 4809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the application form
- If you’re an Honours applicant you will need to download the Honours Application Form (pdf format)
- If you wish to make a postgraduate research application please contact HDR Services (Higher Degree by Research) directly on
+61 8 9360 6506 or the Office of International Student Liaison and Recruitment on +61 3 9627 4809, Fax: +61 89360 6491. Emails can be directed to email@example.com