Transforming Aspiring Managers Into Inspiring Leaders
Effective leadership is no longer simply about managing individual disciplines such as HR, marketing or finance. It’s about bringing them together. You must nurture integration, collaboration and change to improve individual team performance.
This led us to ask business, government and academia what kind of development the leaders of tomorrow actually want and need.
The answer is our Executive Masters in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation (EMSLI).
Designed by leaders, for leaders
The EMLSI Learning:
An activity based online approach of 9 modules over 12 months incorporating 24 hours of interactivity including:
- Lectures and readings
- Case study discussions and debates
- Course notes and knowledge transfer sessions
- Quizzes and assessments
- Video journals and podcasts
- Online collaboration sessions
See the timeline on page 8-9 of the e-booklet
The EMLSI Application:
- The focus of this module will draw upon the Leadership, Strategy and Innovation themes and the choice of international location can be determined by the participating cohort. As a cohort, you could be undertaking an international immersion module either with one of our program partners e.g. Steinbeis University in Berlin or at one of Murdoch University’s international nodes e.g. in Singapore or Dubai.
Capstone consulting Project:
- This self-directed module under academic supervision provides both the opportunity and the experience for you to apply the knowledge gained throughout the program in resolving a ‘live case’. Industry projects will emerge from various partners such as Australian state and federal agencies and departments, and private sector organisations from Australia and the region. Duration is 3-4 months and can commence once the Strategy theme has been completed.
How to apply
Use our online application tool to submit your application.
To complete your application you need to create an Applicant ID and follow the applications steps. Your progress will be saved as you go so you can return to complete later using your Applicant ID.
For more information about the Executive Masters in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation and how to enrol, please contact:
Dr Christopher Vas
Academic Director, Murdoch Executive Education Centre
School of Business and Governance
90 South Street, Murdoch
Western Australia, 6150 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Dr Greg Lopez +61 8 9360 1778
Talk to a Murdoch Student Ambassador.
8am - 8pm weekdays