National Institute of Technology
If you don’t quite meet the academic entry requirements for the Bachelor of Information Technology at Murdoch University or prefer a smaller study environment with hands-on learning to get your prepared for university life, a pathway course with NIT may be the right choice for you. Choosing a pathway with NIT provides you with the opportunity to apply for a Packaged Letter of Offer with Murdoch University.
NIT’s focus is to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to get a job, advance your education or launch your career. The learning outcomes are industry focused to prepare you for a highly competitive business world. NIT’s unique learning environment enables you to enjoy student life with small class sizes and a dedicated team who work closely to support successful learning outcomes.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Murdoch University’s Preferred Pathway Partner for our Bachelor of Information Technology degree and provides you with up to a year of advanced standing (credit) at Murdoch University. Through NIT, you can complete a Diploma of Information Technology with a choice to specialise in:
- Advanced Networking; or
- Cyber Security; or
- Front and Back end Web Development.
Learn more about your credit eligibility with NIT.
Why chose NIT?
- Industry Affiliations and Partnerships that provide NIT students access to most contemporary technologies and training resources via its Australian Computer Society (ACS) membership, Cisco Academy, Oracle Academy, Microsoft Azure Partner, IBM Academic Initiative Partner, VMware IT Academy, CompTIA Academy and EC Council statuses
- Work Ready program
- Personalised student support
- Provides you with a direct university direct pathway and credit towards your Bachelor of Information Technology
- Industry Affiliations and Partnerships
- Internship programs.
CRICOS Provider Number: 03420M RTO Number: 41143
Ready to start your university journey? Visit National Institute of Technology’s website to learn more.