Do you need help searching Library resources, referencing or building your research strategies? Ask our Librarians!
Our Librarians are skilled information professionals who can provide support for a variety of study, teaching and research needs. In addition to our self-help support services for students, teaching staff and researchers, our Librarians can provide assistance with:Ask our Librarians
- using Library resources, including scholarly information for assignments
- finding subject specific resources via our subject guides
- referencing guides
- managing references using EndNote
- providing library training material via the Library support toolkit
- literature reviews, systematic reviews, scholarly publishing and research impact
- copyright, including open access
This service is for Murdoch students and staff only.