If you have a disability or medical condition, the Library can provide you with specialised services and facilities.
The Library can provide:
- help to retrieve items from our shelves
- one-on-one consultations with a Librarian
- assistance with copying and printing (standard copying and printing fees apply).
To access these support services, speak to Library staff at the Help Desk or send us an enquiry.
Register for additional services
Contact the Access and Inclusion Office to register your eligibility for an EQAL plan:
- Phone: +618 9360 6084
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have registered, you can:
- get extended loans from the High Demand collection (subject to availability)
- request conversion of books or book chapters to alternative formats.
To access these support services, send us your EQAL plan along with the details of your request using the form below:
Visiting the Library
See Campus Maps and Parking to locate disability access and parking options. Trained guide dogs and other identified companion animals are welcome in the Library in accordance with Murdoch By-Laws Part II Section 14 No.1.
|Geoffrey Bolton Library||Lifts in North and South Wings to access all Library levels. Accessible toilets are located in South Wing Level 3 and Learning Common North Wing Level 2|
|Veterinary Library||Contact us to arrange access if you have mobility issues|
|Mandurah Campus Library||Contact us or call +61 8 9582 5521 to arrange access if you have mobility issues|
Access and Inclusion Resource Room
The Access and Inclusion Resource Room with assistive technologies and ergonomic equipment is located at the Geoffrey Bolton Library, South Wing Level 3. The room includes a range of equipment and software available to registered students who require such technologies.
For more assistance
- Geoffrey Bolton Library: +61 8 9360 2563
- Mandurah Campus Library: +61 8 9582 5521
Calls via the National Relay Service are welcome.