Our current sponsors
Hill's Pet Nutrition Australia
Murdoch is proud to partner with Hill’s Pet Nutrition Australia to support several projects at Murdoch University College of Veterinary Medicine such as:
- Veterinary Professional Life program
- Hospital patient feeding program
- Continuing Veterinary Education
- Undergraduate veterinary student programs
- The Boehringer Ingelheim Cardiology Lecturer will bring an internationally known cardiologist to speak to undergraduates, residents, academic staff, and practicing vets for 1 week each year
- Boerhinger Ingelheim also supports Murdoch’s Shelter Spey program. The Shelter Spey program teaches students about issues in shelter medicine and provides low-cost spey’s for rescued animals
Perth Zoo and The Murdoch University College of Veterinary Medicine partner to support the John Howell Veterinary Zoo and Wildlife Residency Program. This program is now supporting its 5th 3 year residency program.
For more information or to become a sponsor of the College of Veterinary Medicine please contact us.