Financial assistance

Domestic students

Depending on your residency status, you may be eligible for support from the Australian Government through Commonwealth supported places and the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP). In a Commonwealth supported place, your fees are subsidised by the Australian Government. HECS-HELP loans allow you to defer the payment of your student contribution, which is the portion of the fees that you are required to pay.

Centrelink also offers a variety of income-support payments to eligible Australian university students.

International students

You may be eligible to apply for some type of financial support from your home country while you’re studying in Australia. We participate in a variety of financial aid programs offered by overseas governments.

Learn more about international student loans


Domestic students

We’re proud to offer a wide range of scholarships to enable students from all walks of life to achieve their potential.

Browse our scholarships to see if you're eligible

International students

As an international student, you may be eligible to apply for various scholarships to help complete your studies and manage your expenses.

Learn more about international student scholarships

Need more information? Get in touch

Murdoch veterinary school

International student admissions