What your gift supports
Donor gifts support the College of Veterinary Medicine by enabling them to invest in new equipment, research projects and education initiatives.
Below are some of the more recent contributions to the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Purchase of i-STAT Analyser, a small portable machine that allows measurement of blood gases and electrolytes
- Purchase of double storey oxygen cage
- Purchase of Fabius electronic anaesthetic machine
- Adverse effects of artificial colloids in dogs with haemorrhagic shock
- The role of feline papillomaviruses in Bowenoid in situ carcinomas of domestic cats
- Cause and management of hypotension in anaesthetised horses
- Feline alimentary lymphoma-inflammatory bowel disease project