An initiative funded by the New Colombo program in partnership with Murdoch University, Monash University, O.P. Jindal Global University and the Centre for India Australia Studies.
The India Immersion Program will allow students to participate in seminars, lectures and field visits with leading academics and professionals from a variety of industries. The course provides its participants with an introduction to India’s diverse regulatory, business and social impact landscape. The program is a valuable experience for Australian University Students studying Law, Business and/or Arts.
About the program
Throughout the course of the program, students will have the opportunity to interact with leading experts such as:
- Senior Executives from Corporate firms in India, including on site visits;
- Partners from top tier law firms;
- Distinguished academics from Indian institutions from a variety of disciplines;
- Entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs;and
- Australian diplomats and Government officials.
In addition to seminars with these leading experts, participants will take part in activities such as:
- Onsite visit to Jindal Steel and Power Limited facilities;
- Trip to the Taj Mahal (Agra);
- Tour of the Supreme Court of India;
- Activity at the Australian High Commission, NewDelhi;
- Various networking events and opportunities to interact with practitioners, academics and students;
- Onsite activities with local social entrepreneurs and NGOs; and
- Participation in Indian Republic Day celebration.
The Cost of this program will be covered by NCP funding. For the students not funded by NCP, the total fee payable for the India Immersion Program is AUD $2,000. This course fee includes the admission fee, accommodation for the duration of the program, meals during program activities as well as domestic transport and transit for official program activities. For further information about how to be involved and the costs of this program, please email email@example.com.
How to apply
Download and complete the form below, then submit your application to Sonia Walker.
For further information and enquiries, contact:
Phone: +618 9360 2975