Whether you’re a stay-at-home parent preparing to re-enter the workforce, a working professional wanting to upskill or reskill, or living regionally and can’t make it to a city campus, studying online gives you the flexibility to study on your own terms.Murdoch’s online courses include a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees through our partnership with Open Universities Australia.
Flexible study and student supportStudying online is similar to studying on-campus, with a few small differences that make it more flexible.
There usually aren’t set times for lectures or tutorials as these are pre-recorded. This means you can tune in whenever suits you – whether that’s before or after work, while the kids are having an afternoon nap or even on your lunch break.
Over the course of your degree, you will receive academic support to help you throughout your studies. You can also engage with your lecturers and tutors through online interactive chat forums, where you can ask questions and share your insights to expand on your studies.
You’ll also get to experience group projects where you can discuss your studies with your peers, host interactive whiteboard sessions or join in on video chats. And just like studying on-campus, there are also government loans available for online courses.
Choose a course that’s right for you
Through our partnership with Open Universities Australia, you can choose from a range of degrees including:
- Undergraduate Certificate in IT
- Bachelor of Arts (Sustainable Development)
- Bachelor of Arts (International Aid and Development)
- Bachelor of Arts (Community Development)
- Bachelor of Global Security (Terrorism and Counterterrorism Studies)
- Bachelor of IT in Games Design and Development
- Graduate Certificate in IT
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Management
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Introduction to Teaching)
- Graduate Diploma in Energy and Carbon Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Energy and the Environment
- Master of Health Care Management
For more information or to enrol in one of our online courses, visit the Open Universities Australia website today.