Murdoch Business School’s Executive Education programs bring advanced learning and knowledge capabilities to business and enterprise. Our programs utilise leading-edge theory and research for practical application to help you and organisations understand current challenges and explore future opportunities.
Graduate Certificate in Business
Build and enhance the skills needed to work and lead high-performing teams through a distinctive combination of learning activities.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
Develop the skills needed to lead your organisation through building strong teams, organisational strategy and innovation.
How to apply
If you’re a domestic or international student, you can apply for our accredited programs online.
If you’re a student from Kaplan Singapore, please contact your Kaplan Singapore representative.
Non-accredited short courses
We also offer non-accredited short courses:
- Leadership Dynamics
- Stakeholder Governance
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Manager as a Performance Coach
- Developing High Performance Work Systems
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Managing a Global Business
- Leading from Strategy to Operations
- Innovating to Create Value for Organisations
- Rethinking Strategic Value of Markets and Consumers.
For information on our short courses, including developing customised programs and how to apply, email email@example.com.