Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
Are you passionate about technology? If you are starting a tech-based undergraduate degree in 2020, you could be eligible for a scholarship valued at $15,000 from Westpac Scholars Trust. There are multiple scholarships to be awarded, across a wide range of degree programs.
The Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship is open to school leavers who have graduated in the last year and are eager to explore positive change through technology.
It's not just about funding though. In partnership with Westpac Scholars Trust, we’ll help you develop into a stronger leader through a personalised enrichment program. This includes access to paid internship opportunities and inspiring mentors, and an international learning experience in Asia. You will also have access to unique networks of people who would otherwise be out of reach. Best of all, you'll become a lifelong member of Westpac 100 Scholars Network, an inclusive group of some of the brightest minds in Australia. More information about the scholarship can be found on Westpac Scholars Trust website.
To apply you need to show:
- a demonstrated interest in technology
- curiosity to explore a future that is connected to technology and how it can make a difference in the world
- focus on personal growth and development
- commitment to be an active Westpac Scholar Alumni member
- diverse skills and experience
You can apply for the Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship if you meet the following criteria. You:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in 2018 or 2019 and attain a minimum selection rank of 70 OR are progressing from a relevant vocational education program in 2018 or 2019 that meets entry requirements
- are commencing an undergraduate degree for the first time in 2020
You also need to select Murdoch as your 1st preference on TISC in any of the following courses:
Bachelor of Science
Business Information Systems
Chemical Laboratory Science
Cyber Security and Forensics
Forensic Biology and Toxicology
Games Software Design and Production
Genetics and Molecular Biology
Internetworking and Network Security
Mathematics and Statistics
Mobile and Web Application Development
Physics and Nanotechnology
Bachelor of Engineering
Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
Electrical Power Engineering
Industrial Computer Systems Engineering
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Renewable Energy Engineering
Bachelor of Creative Media
Course TISC Code Games Art and Design MUCME Graphic Design MUCME Photography MUCME Screen Production MUCME Sound MUCME
How to apply
Applications for the 2020 Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship are now open and will close on Sunday 3 November 2019. Download the application form below.
For more information on the 2020 Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship, please contact email@example.com.