Apply through TISC
If you’re applying for an undergraduate course at Murdoch and plan to start in Semester 1, you can apply through the TISC.
Applications to the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) open on 6 August 2018. To avoid late fees, apply before 11pm, 28 September 2018. Further close dates and fee information can be found on the TISC website.
Here’s what you need to do to complete your TISC application:
- Choose your six course preferences. Getting the order of your preferences right will give you the best chance of getting into the course you really want. Check out our handy guide to choosing your TISC preferences.
- If you’ve been automatically registered with the TISC website, you can log in using your WACE Candidate Number or TISC Number. If you don’t already have a login, you can register online.
- Complete your application form, making sure to pay any fees.
- Print off your application coversheet and submit all the supporting documents listed.
- Check your inbox. Once you have applied and your application fee has been processed, TISC will send you an email confirmation.
Ready to apply?
If you’ve decided what to study and know the entry requirements for your course, take the next step and apply to Murdoch.