Vice Chancellor's Student Development Fund
The Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Program was established so students could experience professional development activities relevant to their course. This can include attendance at interstate and international conferences and work placements outside of Perth.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate or research course
- be of good current academic standing
- be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University;
- be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university based responsibilities)
- be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course which clearly adds value to your learning experience
Activities that include sporting events or sponsorships, mandatory practicum or research activities will not be funded by this program.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
- completed application form
- your application must be endorsed by your Head of Discipline
Applications will be assessed at the end of March, June, September and December. One payment of up to $500 will be made to successful applicants.
The Selection Committee is not required to give reasons for their decision and these decisions are not subject to appeal.