Postgraduate Access and Equity Scholarship
Murdoch aims to provide support and incentive for students from a background of hardship to continue their tertiary education at a postgraduate level
No. of Scholarships:
Duration of Award:
Level of study:
Business and Law
Creative Arts and Communication
Social and Cultural Studies
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- demonstrate that you are experiencing financial hardship.
- Intend to enrol in an eligible postgraduate level course such as a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Masters by Coursework.
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with a Humanitarian Visa, or a permanent resident who has been in Australia continuously for the last 12 months.
- not be enrolled in a Commonwealth HECS supported postgraduate course such as the Master of Teaching or Master of Applied Psychology in Clinical Psychology.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- a statement of no more than two A4 pages addressing:
- what are your living arrangements in terms of dependents and people who support you?
- what, if any, unusual circumstances of hardship have you experienced that have impacted on your ability to study?
- what are your personal and career goals?
- how will the scholarship assist you in achieving your personal and career goals?
- evidence of financial hardship (e.g. payslips, Tax Notice of Assessment or Centrelink Income Statement)
- evidence of personal hardship.
Tuition fees are paid to your record after census date.
Tuition fee waiver
21 Sep 2020
08 Mar 2021