Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre Pre-Law Scholarship
The Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre aims to provide the opportunity for a course fee waiver scholarship for the Pre-Law Program for two Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students in financial hardship, who can demonstrate a desire to succeed in a demanding course.
The Pre-Law Program aims to assist students who have the capacity and diligence to succeed in Law, but may not have the recognised prior learning or been able to gain entry into the School via the usual pathways.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Intend to enrol in the Murdoch University School of Law Pre-Law program.
- Be an Australian Citizen.
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to email@example.com by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- Completed application form.
- A personal statement describing both the nature of your interest in law; and the circumstances of financial hardship that would make it difficult for you to complete the program without this scholarship.
- Evidence of financial hardship (e.g. Tax Notice of Assessment, and/or Centrelink income statement); and
- A written reference from a person qualified to comment on your ability to complete this course. Your referee should be qualified to comment on your prior work experience and/or general aptitude and motivation for studying.
TBC for Semester 1, 2021