International Welcome Scholarship - Australia
Are you an international student currently residing in Australia? Be welcomed into our global community of pioneering minds with an International Welcome Scholarship - Australia. You could be eligible if you're a full fee-paying student starting an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at one of our Western Australian campuses in 2020 - 2024.
*Announcement! The International Welcome Scholarship-Australia has been extended to eligible international students who reside outside of Australia and accept an offer to commence in Semester Two 2020. (Course exceptions are Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Veterinary Biology + Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM). These two courses are still eligible for the International Welcome Scholarship.)
No. of Scholarships:
Duration of Award:
3 or 4 years
Level of study:
Business and Law
Creative Arts and Communication
Social and Cultural Studies
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international, full fee-paying student residing in Australia at the time of application
- start studying at one of our campuses in Western Australia in 2020 – 2024 intakes
- start studying a Murdoch coursework degree (this is a bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters-by-coursework degree)
- not be receiving any other Murdoch scholarship
- not be subject to any of these exceptions
- all bachelor degrees available to international students and delivered at one of our campuses in Western Australian.
- all graduate certificate, graduate diploma and masters by coursework degrees available to international students and delivered at one of our Western Australian campuses.
Note: this scholarship may have had different criteria in 2018 and 2019. Learn more.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. It is automatically awarded to you if you meet all the eligibility criteria.
This scholarship works as a 20% tuition fee contribution and is automatically deducted from the course tuition fee each semester.
20% tuition fee deduction