IMO Extractive Metallurgy Scholarship
- be enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Engineering Honours in Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering at Murdoch University
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder
- have a credit average Grade Point Average (GPA) or Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 55 and in satisfactory academic standing
- be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place at Murdoch University.
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them toby the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- a personal statement of no more than two A4 pages describing why you should be the successful applicant for this scholarship
- two reference letters (preferably one academic and one character)
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria. Please consider this when you select your references and write your personal statement.
- academic achievement
- community involvement
- leadership skills
- financial need and benefits
- personal essay (attitude and willingness to learn)
- personal values – ie resilient, adaptable, flexible, use of initiative.