Apiam Animal Health Bursary
The purpose of the bursary is to assist Murdoch University Veterinary students in their final year in meeting the costs associated with travel, accommodation and living expenses while undertaking streaming associated with the veterinary practices that are part of the Apiam Animal Health group involving any variation of production animal medicine, consultancy and reproduction.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program at Murdoch University
- be in your fourth year of study at the time of applying for the Bursary Program
- be available for an interview as part of the selection process.
How to Apply
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- written application of 1,200 words maximum which demonstrates your interest in, experience with, and passion for, production animals and industries in rural Australia. The application should also reflect what you hope to achieve as a veterinarian in this field.
- extracts from your CV and a reference may also be included, if relevant.
Payments can be processed upon confirmation of placement.