Alumni Annual Appeal Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled in the second last or final year of study at Murdoch University, in an undergraduate course
- have a good academic record with a distinction average or above
- be willing to provide a report to our Alumni Office outlining how the scholarship funds were spent for educational purposes
- be willing to attend the Distinguished Alumni Awards ceremony for the presentation of the scholarship
- give permission for your image and name to be used by the University in their media and publications and to co-operate with reasonable marketing requests for the purposes of publicity and/or future fundraising for this scholarship.
Please note that this scholarship is not available to students enrolled in the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
How to Apply
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them toby the closing date.
- completed application form
- a copy of your academic transcript
- two written references (one academic and one personal) by referees who are able to comment appropriately.
- a personal statement (minimum 500 words) addressing the following questions in appropriate detail:
- how would this scholarship assist you in achieving your academic goals and planned career pathway
- demonstrate why you should be the successful candidate
- how you would use the funds
- explain any circumstances of financial/personal hardship and why you need financial assistance.