International Welcome Scholarship - Australia
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international, full fee-paying student residing in Australia at the time of application
- start studying at one of our campuses in Western Australia in 2020 – 2021 intakes
- start studying a Murdoch coursework degree (this is a bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters-by-coursework degree)
- not be receiving any other Murdoch scholarship
- not be subject to any of these exceptions
- all bachelor degrees available to international students and delivered at one of our campuses in Western Australian.
- all graduate certificate, graduate diploma and masters by coursework degrees available to international students and delivered at one of our Western Australian campuses.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. It is automatically awarded to you if you meet all the eligibility criteria.
This scholarship works as a 20% tuition fee contribution and is automatically deducted from the course tuition fee each semester.