International Merit Award
Our International Merit Award acknowledges and rewards the academic achievement of our current international students. If you have demonstrated academic excellence across each completed year of study at Murdoch, you could be eligible for a $1,000 Merit Award to help with your course tuition costs.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a recipient of the International Welcome Scholarship
- commence at one of our Western Australian campuses in a 2020 – 2021 intake
- be enrolled in a Murdoch coursework degree (this is a bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters by coursework degree)
- be enrolled in a full time study load (24 credit points) for the assessed year of study
- achieve a minimum academic result of 3.0 GPA for that assessed year of study
- not be subject to any of these exclusions
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. It is automatically awarded to students who meet all the eligibility criteria.
A $1,000 payment will be deducted directly from the tuition fee of the subsequent semester following the assessed year of study. There is no financial payment of the scholarship nor is it refundable.