City of Mandurah Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- be a current resident of the City of Mandurah
- be commencing an undergraduate course at Murdoch University (Mandurah or South Street Campus)
- demonstrate high academic achievement
- be facing financial and/or personal hardship (e.g. documentation can include payslips, tax notice of assessment or Centrelink income statement).
How to Apply
Complete the online application below and attach the required documents by the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- academic record from your school
- written reference from one or two people who are qualified to comment on your academic studies, including former employers, or appropriate members of the community who can verify your community involvement and/or leadership characteristics.
- personal statement of 300 words maximum outlining:
- your personal or/and financial hardship (show evidence e.g. payslips, tax notice of assessment or Centrelink income statement)
- your personal skills and examples of contributions made to the Mandurah community
- why you would be a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
- evidence of residing in the Mandurah region.
$12,000 over 3 years.
Payment will be made in instalments of $2,000 in Week 7 or 8 of each standard academic semester (S1 and S2).