Learn leading-edge business administration knowledge and skills, with a focus on acquiring industry experience through professional placements, and applied research projects.
- Part or full-time
(Student visa holders must study full-time)
- Part or full-time
- 2 years full time or part-time equivalent
The MBA (Global) provides students with limited or no work experience the opportunity to engage in learning activities that equip them with the career management tools needed to succeed as early career professionals. This course is designed to offer leading‐edge national and international business administration knowledge and skills, with a simultaneous focus on opportunities to acquire high-level industry experience through professional placements and applied research projects. You also have the option to specialise in areas such as people management, sustainability, non-profit and health management.
The MBA (Global) focuses on:
- Business competencies: you will gain skills in marketing, accounting and management that will enable you to assist in management decision making.
- Strategy: you will understand how business interacts with the government, society and the environment and develop strategies that are ethical, legal and wise.
- Professional skills: the portfolios will equip you with the career management tools needed to succeed as an early career professional.
- Perth campus and external
- Mid-year start available (Domestic students)
- Mid-year start available (International students)
- School of Business and Governance
Each course has a number of credit points that must be completed for you to graduate. Find out what’s required to meet the credit points for this course.
Entry requirements for
Fees & Scholarships for Domestic StudentsInternational Students
At Murdoch, you pay for the individual units you enrol in, not an overall course fee. The total cost of your course will therefore vary depending on what units you choose. Use our online Course Fee Calculator to estimate the amount you will need to pay.
We understand you may need help financially whilst studying for your qualification. We therefore offer eligible students a wide range of scholarships, prizes and awards across a variety of categories. Find out what scholarships Murdoch has on offer, and whether you’re eligible to apply.
How to apply as a Domestic StudentInternational Student
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 1, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 2, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.
Your Application Checklist
Your Document Checklist
Ready to apply? Before you start, make sure you have all of the following documentation ready for a quick application.