Do you want to learn how to build a successful business career anywhere in the world? Have the opportunity to travel while you study or take on an industry placement.
- Full or part-time
(Student visa holders must study full-time)
- Full or part-time
- 3 years full-time or part-time equivalent
In Australia and across the world, organisations are looking for ways to expand and operate across international borders.
This course is the only one of its kind in WA, giving you the skills and experience you need to succeed in the world of international business.
As you develop your strategic decision-making abilities, put your cross-cultural skills into practice and explore new ways of thinking, you’ll build a skillset that would be essential to practically any business operation.
You’ll explore management, marketing and finance, which will provide you with a global perspective and allow you to get results doing business across international borders.
7 reasons to study International Business
- This is the only International Business degree in WA.
- Complete a semester or more at our Singapore or Dubai campus, or at one of our other partner universities.
- Explore new ways of thinking to help you succeed in a range of careers across the world.
- Work with real international organisations on real projects as part of our work integrated learning program.
- Build your network of contacts by becoming a member of professional bodies and associations through our industry connections.
- Learn from experts in international business as they share their experience and insights from a range of perspectives.
- We consulted with our academics, industry contacts and students in designing this course – so your skills and knowledge will be relevant when you step into the working world to begin your career.
Some of the things you’ll learn
- international marketing
- strategic international management
- business in society
- international logistics
- international business management.
Your future career
With a Bachelor of International Business, you could work in practically any industry or sector.
Careers could include:
- Business Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- Import/Export Advisor
- International Engagement Officer
- Foreign Affairs Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Risk Analyst.
You might work for state and federal government agencies, non-governmental organisations (known as NGOs), not-for-profit organisations, major international brands or in other areas.
For further admission information about this course, please download our Information Pack.
- Perth campus
- Mid-year start available (Domestic students)
- Mid-year start available (International students)
Each course has a number of credit points that must be completed for you to graduate. Find out what’s required to meet the credit points for this course.
Entry requirements for
Students should be willing to study abroad for at least 1 semester. The international experience is a core component of this degree. Special arrangement for students who are unable to study overseas, due to equity issues.
Fees & Scholarships for Domestic StudentsInternational Students
At Murdoch, you pay for the individual units you enrol in, not an overall course fee. The total cost of your course will therefore vary depending on what units you choose. Use our online Course Fee Calculator to estimate the amount you will need to pay.
We understand you may need help financially whilst studying for your qualification. We therefore offer eligible students a wide range of scholarships, prizes and awards across a variety of categories. Find out what scholarships Murdoch has on offer, and whether you’re eligible to apply.
How to apply as a Domestic StudentInternational Student
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 1, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 2, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.
Your Application Checklist
Your Application Checklist
- Check the course details
- Check the entry requirements for the course to clarify your eligibility
- Check your eligibility for a scholarship
- Prepare your documentation (see the checklist below)
- Ask us any questions you might have (we're here to help!)
- Now you're ready to apply!
Your Document Checklist
Ready to apply? Before you start, make sure you have some or all of the following documentation ready for a quick application.
- Completed official Academic Transcripts and Certificates of Completion
- ATAR results
- STAT Test results