Are you a busy and aspiring professional? This course will inspire you to lead the way by nurturing integration, collaboration and change to improve individual and team performance.
(Not open to student visa holders)
- 12 months full-time or part-time equivalent
This course is designed for achieving organisational goals and sustainably required to maintain your organisations competitive advantage. In today’s fast-paced, globally connected world leaders must address volatility, uncertainty and the complexity of an ambiguous business environment. The EMLSI Postgraduate course is for professionals in private, public and not-for-profit sectors across the Asia Pacific region looking to move into higher levels of management.
The course content is delivered online through cutting edge social learning platforms. These platforms are designed to facilitate meaningful engagement with the learning resources, your peers and facilitators in a structured way.
Today’s marketplace is interconnected, and this is reflected on throughout our EMLSI unit content. This online learning environment with peers from the Asia Pacific Region offers an exceptional opportunity to supplement your understanding of core principles with rich and diverse global perspectives.
10 reasons to study Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation at Murdoch
- Assimilate vast amounts of management and business data.
- Turn data into coherent strategies and decision making.
- Disseminate your analysis to different audiences.
- Work productively with a team of your leadership peers.
- Improve your ability to work autonomously, flexibly and creatively.
- Identify challenges and resolve problems as an innovative leader.
- Create high-performance teams.
- Master twenty-first-century theories of leadership strategy and innovation.
- Nurture principles of competition and collaboration to generate growth.
- Apply critical analysis to evaluate complex information, problems and concepts.
Develop your skills
Build essential skills and knowledge to meet your career or study goals. Topics you’ll cover include:
- Leadership – from following to leading, develop high performance work systems and become a manager coach.
- Strategy – strategy to operations, managing uncertainty through strategic planning and rethinking strategic value of markets and consumers.
- Innovation – managing a global business, creating value for organisations and stakeholder governance in a business-society ecosystem.
If you have three years supervisory experience and you’re looking to take your career to the next level, our program will equip you with the strategic, problem-solving and leadership acumen you need to realise your leadership ambitions.
International trends suggest an increasing demand for executives, managers, professionals, administrators and analysts who have the skills to incorporate modern business acumen in a globally connected world. The specialised skills you gain in this course will help you graduate with a competitive edge in your career.
- External only
- Not available (Domestic students)
- Not available (International students)
Each course has a number of credit points that must be completed for you to graduate. Find out what’s required to meet the credit points for this course.
Entry requirements for
Fees & Scholarships for Domestic StudentsInternational Students
At Murdoch, you pay for the individual units you enrol in, not an overall course fee. The total cost of your course will therefore vary depending on what units you choose. Use our online Course Fee Calculator to estimate the amount you will need to pay.
We understand you may need help financially whilst studying for your qualification. We therefore offer eligible students a wide range of scholarships, prizes and awards across a variety of categories. Find out what scholarships Murdoch has on offer, and whether you’re eligible to apply.
How to apply as a Domestic StudentInternational Student
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 1, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.
Apply now to be eligible for a place at Murdoch University. To start studying in Semester 2, you can apply directly to Murdoch using our easy-to-use online application system.
Your Application Checklist
Your Document Checklist
Ready to apply? Before you start, make sure you have some or all of the following documentation ready for a quick application.
- Completed official Academic Transcripts and Certificates of Completion