Become a PASS or PAC leader
Interested and eligible students can apply to become a leader for the Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) and/or Peer Academic Coach (PAC) programs at Murdoch.
Positions are highly competitive, and recruitment to fill vacancies typically begins two to three months before the beginning of each semester.
Benefits of being a PASS or PAC Leader
As a PASS or PAC leader you will benefit from:
- paid employment within an inclusive and supportive team
- initial and ongoing training in group facilitation, study strategies and communication
- development of transferrable professional skills for your future career
- opportunity to contribute to the Murdoch learning community.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible to become a leader you must:
- be a current Murdoch student, in at least your second year of study
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- be available to attend all of the interview stages
How to apply
Applications for Semester 1 2020 have now closed. We recruit at least once per year (sometimes multiple times) so please refer back to this page for updates regarding future positions.