Become a PAC or PASS Leader
Interested and eligible students can apply to become a leader for the Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) and/or Peer Academic Coach (PAC) programs at Murdoch.
Positions are highly competitive, and recruitment to fill vacancies typically begins two to three months before the beginning of each semester.
Benefits of being a PAC or PASS Leader
As a PAC or PASS leader you will benefit from:
- paid employment within an inclusive and supportive team,
- initial and ongoing training in group facilitation, study strategies and communication,
- development of transferable professional skills for your future career, and
- opportunity to contribute to the Murdoch learning community.
Are you eligible?
Specific eligibility criteria for each program are disseminated when recruitment is open, but generally you need to:
- be a current Murdoch student, in at least your second year of study
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- be available to attend all the interview stages
Applications for 2021 have now closed. We recruit at least once per year (sometimes multiple times), so please refer back to this page for updates regarding future positions.